We bring an interesting message related to one of the most outstanding games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. We are talking in this case about Animal Crossing: New Horizons and its Fishing Tournament.
In the message that we leave you next, Canela tells us remember that a new edition of the Fishing Tournament will be held tomorrow, specifically the spring one. If you need help with this tournament, we leave you here our complete guide.
Here you have the message in Spanish:
Hello fishmaniacs! The second Fishing Tournament of the year is held tomorrow between 9:00 and 18:00. If you’re interested, get your rods ready and talk to CJ in the plaza! pic.twitter.com/83EOOYlka3
— Canela ES (@AC_Canela) April 8, 2022
The tournament will celebrates on April 9 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. At that time, the special character CJ appears on the island to introduce us to this tournament, which will also be held again in July, October and January. Remember that it takes place once every three months, on the second Saturday of January, April, July and October.
Fishing in Animal Crossing
These are the key details of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fishing Tournament:
- During the Fishing Tournament, CJ will challenge players to catch as many fish as possible in a period of 3 minutes in exchange for 500 berries (or free if it is the first time) and can be repeated as many times as you want
- Each fish you catch is worth 1 point, although if you catch three or more fish it gives you 2 bonus points. These points can be redeemed for rewards that cost 10 points each by talking to CJ. They are the following:
- Anchor statue
- Fish Plate
- Fish drying rack
- Fish pochette
- Print fish
- T-shirt with fish print
- Fishing rod support
- Fish rug
- Fish Umbrella
- Fish Wand
- Sea wall
- Tackle Bag
- Also we can get these trophies that they send us by mail:
- Participating in the tournament also gives us Nook miles.
- CJ will also give us some extra berries for any fish we catch and sell to him, specifically x1.5 more berries than the ones Tendo and Nendo give us.
- recommends caters Use Fish Bait to spawn more fish than usual. Remember that this bait can be manufactured with its corresponding recipe and for this a Japanese clam is necessary, which we can find buried in the sand of the beach launching small jets of water
- Totakeke is expected to postpone their weekly concert to Sunday.
Remember that you have to do your best to do your best at the tournament. Will you be encouraged to participate? If you are interested, you can take a look at our full coverage of the title at this link.